Monday, August 8, 2016

Basing a Daemon of Slaanesh

I decided to finish one of my older projects: a Chaos Spawn painted in the colors of Slaanesh. Following the aesthetics established with the two squads of Daemonettes, I went with a verdant green base.



Basing

Putty

I used a large lump of home made putty to fill in the hole in the middle of the washer. Then, when it dried, I painted it a bright, deep green.



Flocking

As with the Daemonettes, start by adding soil, then grass.



Seal the base, then leave it to dry for the night.


Extras


I had a large base here, so I had space to work with. I added some green moss I had lying around. I covered up the spots where it was glued to the base with leaves.




So nothing overly complicated, but it looks lush and verdant.

Finished!







No comments:

Post a Comment